A great teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and touches a heart

I'm not a teacher but I selected to be when I have my first daughter. It's quite difficult to have a child when I'm still in a honeymoon but Allah is the Greatest. I accepted that 'gift' and try so much to educate them as much as I can. Stress, disappointed, angry and down. That feeling mixes around. But I never give up to learn and Alhamdulillah, now he gives me six kids (and the last two is twin). Alone, teaching and raising six kids is not easy. Busy with my work and responsibility to my parents sometimes make me grumpy. Until one time, I decided to continue study seriously in childhood filed. I want to know them closely even though time is full with works, I want us be together and spent the quality moment from time to time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topic 10 : Audio & Video Technologies In Teaching And Learning

Topic 8 : Academic Software

Topic 2 : Creativity Lesson Plan Using The Dynamic Instuctional Design