Topic 1 : Designing & Planning Of Instruction

I'm so grateful for taking this course. It teaches me a lot, especially in technology. Honestly, before this my digital tools only youtube. That's the only one I'm using to get close and teach my child's without notice the real way to teach. Then slowly, I learn about Dynamic Instructional Design Model (DID). The DID tell me to know the learner, state an objective, establish the learning environment, identify teaching and learning strategies, identify and select technologies then summative the evaluation. After that, revise it from summative evaluation until we know our learner back. 
Then, I learn about ADDIE MODEL. Basically it a generic, systematic, step-by-step framework used by instructional designers and trainers to ensure course development and learning does not occur in an unstructured way. it is designed to ensure : 

1. Learners will achieve the goals of the course
2. Allows for the evaluation of learner's needs
3. The design and development of training materials
4. Evaluation of the effectiveness of the training program using process with specific and measurable outcomes. 


In this topic, I've learned about WebQuest. Actually, it was a learning environment based on engaging task, supported by the web and other resources. Learners will inquire and construct meaning usually it happened in a collaborative way. surprisingly, it supports learners thinking. 





Sample of WebQuest kindergarten template


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topic 10 : Audio & Video Technologies In Teaching And Learning

Topic 8 : Academic Software

Topic 2 : Creativity Lesson Plan Using The Dynamic Instuctional Design