Topic 5 : Administrative Software - Word Processing & Desktop Publishing

I'm very familiar with Microsoft Words, Excel and Power Point. Usually, I use it in my work but when taking this course, I realize, there's so much administrative software that I can use and one of it is Microsoft Publisher. It's easy to use desktop publishing program. We can create a variety of print documents in Publisher. To get started with publisher we need to open the Program. To do that go to the Start menu and then choose All Programs, then Microsoft Office and then Microsoft Publisher 2003. Publisher will start-up with the New Publication Wizard, asking what kind of project you would like to complete. Click the triangle next Publications for Print.


Kids Info using Microsoft Publisher

In digital writing, I prefer to use words, power point, email and an excel to complete my blog. It such a hard work but I'm happy because this was my first experience, exploring how to do this and that. Excel help me to make a table (calender) and calculate formula while the power point 'preparing' me a presentation.  



Table calendar using Microsoft Excel



 Kids activity using Microsoft Words

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topic 10 : Audio & Video Technologies In Teaching And Learning

Topic 8 : Academic Software

Topic 2 : Creativity Lesson Plan Using The Dynamic Instuctional Design